If you’re staying at Jagtap Hostel or thinking of staying with us, then please take a minute to read our policy. These exist to make Jagtap Hostel a safe, happy, and welcoming place to stay.
- This property has age restriction: Guests must be between 18-45 years old only.
- Guests cannot use the hostel for any commercial purposes.
- Jagtap Hostels is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss, or damage to any personal effects.
- Evicted guests will not receive a refund.
- Guests need to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behavior. Inappropriate usage of any emergency equipment is a serious offense and is subject to fine and termination of residency.
- Inappropriate behavior will result in eviction from the premises with no refund.
- For security reasons some common areas are under video surveillance
- Hostel authorities aren’t responsible for your valuable luggage like mobile, laptop, cash, gold, documents, etc.
- On-premise consumption of alcohol, drugs are prohibited.
- The hostel gate will be closed at 11:30 PM.
- At 11:30 PM TV will be turned off.
- Guests aren’t allowed without permission.
- Pets are not allowed.
- New Arrivals can check into the hostel after 2 PM each day.
- Valid identification is a requirement. We accept Passport, Photo ID, driving license as identity proof. Management may request additional information as and when required.
- All rooms/dorm beds are payable in advance by 11:00 AM. Over holding is not permitted.
- Departing guests must remove all of their belongings from their rooms by 11:00 AM.
Smoking / Alcohol / Drugs / Weapons
- Smoking is not permitted. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not receive a refund.
- Consuming alcohol or drugs within the premises is strictly prohibited. The management reserves the right to confiscate alcohol or drugs found on the premises. Management may allow guests to consume alcohol in common areas only and also has the right to refuse that at any time.
- It is prohibited to bring weapons of any kind into the hostel.
- Violations of the above rules will result in immediate termination of residency.
- Management has the right to refuse admission.
- You must cancel with the hostel directly at least 48 hours before the booking date, or you will be charged the full booking amount for the entire duration of your stay.